The Columbus, Ohio offices hold a wide book of business in both healthcare and commercial clients. Healthcare services include reimbursement, business valuation, small business services, forensics, benefits, audit, and tax. Services offered to our commercial clients include business valuation, small business services, forensics, and benefits.
- In this major, students get a strong foundation for professional certifications, like the CPA, and for graduate study.
- Whether you are just starting out or have been up and running for a while, you’ll find our bookkeeping services to be invaluable.
- Founded in 1988, the ACBSP is a global business education accrediting body and ignites a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The simulation ends with a presentation to the board, including Capital alumni.
- We also prepare the audit work papers for our not for profit clients.
- I would recommend the BBI Team to anyone looking for a accounting help.
- Through volunteer hours, sponsorships and contributions, we proudly support several philanthropic organizations throughout Columbus, including United Way, Pelotonia, and the YWCA.
Do you love working hard towards a goal but find it a real chore to keep track of the information that will lead you to financial success? If you do have access to this valuable bookkeeping services columbus information, have your profits and tax savings been less than you hoped for? In the financial world there are many challenges facing businesses and individuals.
Find the latest local, national, and international news and information related to our firm, services, people, communities, and clients. In our practice, we understand that it’s about more than the numbers. You deserve a partner who holds you accountable and will not let you fail. We’ve helped thousands of business owners go from paying the bills to enjoying entrepreneurial freedom. Together, we’ll build a plan that empowers you as a business owner with the right accounting, tax, and consulting services.
You need a proactive business, tax, and accounting strategy with services tailored to your specific needs. We will keep your personal financial life in Perfect Balance. Personal services include Bill Paying, Bank Reconciliations, Maximize Cash Flow, Financial Organization, and Elderly Financial Services. Paula worked 25 years in commercial transportation tax collection and compliance. She is a lifetime Columbus resident who now resides in Grandview Heights. She remains active in the Grandview community and Volunteers with the Shamrock Club of Columbus.
Our team keeps clients and the general public abreast of changes in tax laws and regulatory requirements. Each quarter, we send out a newsletter and publish the same content to our blog. Jerry and Pam have known each other personally for nearly 20 years, and have worked alongside each other intermittently throughout those years. Pam brings over 20 years of management experience with her, and 15 of https://www.bookstime.com/ those years have been spent in the accounting and personnel management fields. Through volunteer hours, sponsorships and contributions, we proudly support several philanthropic organizations throughout Columbus, including United Way, Pelotonia, and the YWCA. When launching a new venture, one of the first decisions you will make is determining which structure, or “entity,” your business will assume.
The most important thing a business owner can ask from their business advisors is to have trust in them. There is no one that I deal with that I have more trust in than the folks at Whalen CPAs. It is what we do beyond the ordinary — the unexpected — that truly drives our differentiation and success for both Whalen CPAs and our clients. Our goal is to truly be your trusted advisor and constant business partner. Students must earn a C or better in Area F, have a C average in Area G, and earn a C or better in accounting courses.
Our accounting services are designed to run seamlessly by your side. Along the way, we dig in to provide actionable financial analysis against your goals—and guidance to empower your agency to reach new ground. We create highly effective tax planning strategies designed to dramatically reduce taxes.